Odelya Spirally Welded Steel Pipes were used in the Marina Project in Noumea Port / New Caledonia.
- Type of Pipe: Spirally Welded Steel Pipes
- Production Standard: EN 10219
- Type of Welding: Submerged Arc Welding
- Material Grade: S355JR
- Pipe End: Bevelled Angle: Angle: 30° (+5° / - 0°) / Root face: 1,6 mm (+/- 0,8 mm) / Deviation from squareness max 1,6 mm
- Pipe Length: Item 1: 37 x 11,85m / Item 2: 72 x 11,85m / Lenght tolerance +/- 50mm.
- Internal Lining: Bare, without any protection against rust
- External Coating: Epoxy ACQPA IM2 with 450-micron thickness
- Application method: Twin feed airless method
- Cut back length 100 ± 10 mm for above DN500, for DN500; 50 ± 5 mm