Odelya Spirally Welded Polyethylene coated Steel Pipes were used in a gas transportation project in Croatia.
- Type of Pipe: Spirally Welded Steel Pipes
- Production Standard: EN 10217-1
- Type of Welding: Automatic Submerged Arc Welding
- Material Grade: S235JR
- Pipe End: Bevelled Angle: Angle: 30 ° (+5° / -0°), Root face: 1,6 mm (+/- 0,8 mm) / Deviation from squareness max 1,6 mm
- Pipe Length: Item 1: 3 x 11,90m; Item 2: 155 x 11,90m ; Item 3: 6 x 11,90m / Lenght tolerance +/- 10mm.
- Internal Lining: Bare, without any protection against rust
- External Coating: 3LP Polyethylene acc. to DIN 30670